People who buy my paintings often tell me stories about memories or dreams that I caught for them with my brushes. That always makes me happy. For every place I paint there is someone’s story. My paintings have a strong sense of light, color, and brushwork.
Please contact me directly if you are interested in one of my paintings or would like me to capture your favorite view.
I have painted in juried paint outs from Maine to Florida. I have won awards in both Florida and New England. I am a signature member of Plein Air Florida, Plein Air Maine and the President of the Light Chasers: Plein Air Painters of the Sun Coasts.
I went to Museum School of Fine Arts in Boston, Massachusetts. I study with some wonderful painters at workshops or just paint side by side with others. I always learn.
I welcome you to my website and hope you enjoy the view. If you are interested in receiving my newsletter please sign up here.
or call me at 941-924-0818.
- Featured on the Sun Coast View, Channel 7, ABC Tuesday, June 12th in the "Amazing Women" series.
- Solo Show at River Wilderness Golf and Country Club in Parrish, FL October 27, 2018. Artist Reception 3pm - 5pm
- Light Chaser's Members Show in February, 2019
- Light Chaser’s 2017/2018 shows:
- Light Chaser’s 8th Annual Member Show
- Featured Artist Show
- American Art Collector: 2017 and 2018 Article on the Master Artists of the Light Chasers
- Plein Air Magazine Article on the Light Chasers Spring 2013
- Terry Mason, Deb Cram, and Dean Diggins. “Sense of Place” Article and front cover of weekly Spotlight Magazine. Featured paintings of Terry Mason done from photographs of Italy taken by Deb Cram. Also included works by Dean Diggins. Feature article in Dover Democrat and York Independent.
- Three Artist Show with Article in York Independent, Dover Democrat, and Portsmouth Herald.